Jungheinrich ETV 110/112
Reach mast technology saves space.
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Sensitive operation
- Spacious operator seat
- Perfect adaptability
Compact design, high performance figures, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions – these are the strengths of our Jungheinrich 110/112 reach trucks. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, working in extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The ETV 110/112 reach trucks offer the right solution for any application.
The main advantages of this series are:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2664 mm. Thanks to their slim support arms, the ETV 110/112 trucks can pull a Euro pallet back between the support arms, despite their compact outer width of only 1120 mm. This creates more room during operation with oncoming traffic, in block warehouses or in drive-in racking.
- High throughput combined with low energy consumption. This is achieved due to the very latest drive and control technology.
Advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity:
- Generous cab dimensions and outstanding visibility, both during travel and when stacking and retrieving.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering with curveCONTROL.
- 180° and 360° steering: Operator can chose between minimum turning radius and fast change in travel direction.
- soloPILOT control lever: sensitive stacking even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive range of options including a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 310 to 620 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
- The wide frame is as narrow as possible
- soloPILOT control lever
- High-performance masts
- Ergonomic cockpit
- Easy-to-read operator display
- Assistance systems (optional)
The wide frame is as narrow as possible
The right frame width for every application:
- The ETV 110/112 has an outer width of 1120 mm – ideal for drive-in racking or block storage
- Euro pallets can be picked up lengthwise between the support arms just as easily as they can be by a truck with a larger frame width
Maximum performance due to the comfortable operator seat
- Fabric seat with adjustment options for seating position, backrest and body weight
- Plenty of storage options
- Important controls within easy reach
- Generous space, even for tall operators
- Electric steering (choose 180° or 360° mode). When driving in a straight line, the steering wheel spinner knob is always at the optimum ergonomic position
- Automotive layout of the pedals
- Optional panorama overhead guard provides a clear view of the raised load
soloPILOT control lever
- The control lever for activating all hydraulic functions, also selects the direction of travel and the horn
- All controls are within the operator’s field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one
- Travel direction switch, features intuitive direction change
- Sensitive control of all functions for operating accuracy within millimetres
- Additional attachments, such as an optional fork positioner are also optimally controlled with the soloPILOT
- multiPILOT available as an option
Easy-to-read operator display
The most important operating data at a glance:
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position
- Battery status, with display of time remaining until the next charge required
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements
- Operating hours and time of day
- Lift height (optional)
- Load weight (optional)
- EasyAccess – Keyless access system via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card
Our masts ensure maximum safety and effective utilisation of warehouse capacity at extreme heights. The strengths:
- Excellent visibility of the load
- Integrated sideshift
- Low clearances at high lift heights
- High-quality sections provide an extremely long service life
- High residual capacities even at extreme lift heights
- Triplex masts with lifting heights up to 7100 mm and mast tilt
Assistance systems (optional)
- positionCONTROL with SNAP function enables simple and fast stacking without additional pressing of buttons
- Fork camera with ergonomically adjustable monitor. For particularly safe and efficient stacking and retrieval
- Weight control at the push of a button to provide reassurance that the residual capacity has not been exceeded. The load weight is displayed on the operator display at the touch of a button (50 kg tolerance)