Jungheinrich ETR 230/235/340/345/335d
Download Product PDF
36 Volt AC Technology.
- Outstanding residual capacity – even with double depth stacking
- Significantly higher driving safety and comfort due to ProTrac suspension system
- Highest handling turnover rates through superior lift speeds
- Superior energy efficiency due to perfect balancing of all powertrain components
High residual capacity, high performance, an innovative suspension system and superior energy efficiency are only some of the strengths of the new Jungheinrich ETR pantograph reach trucks of series 2 and 3. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The series 2 and 3 pantograph reach trucks are the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- For deep (2 pallets depth) reach applications (ETR 335d only) at lift heights of up to 10 m the residual capacity is still at 1.600 kg.
- In addition to a substantial increase in overall stability the newly developed ProTrac suspension system generates a high level of driving safety and comfort, especially in corners and on rough floors. This performance helps to boost the drivers confidence while operating the truck, leading to higher productivity.
- Outstanding material handling throughput is achieved by combining excellent acceleration and the highest lift speeds on the market.
- Options like the fork camera, which allows for safe and efficient load handling at great lift hights, further enhance productivity.
- Remarkable energy efficiency is accomplished by a perfectly balanced setup of all powertrain components as well as the sophisticated Jungheinrich AC technology.
- This enables operators to run two consecutive shifts on a single battery charge.
- The compact design allows for working aisle widths as narrow as 2.652 mm (ETR 230).
- A wide range of baseleg openings, battery compartments and load wheel configurations facilitate optimum customization of the truck to the specific requirements of each material handling operation. In addition, there are numerous options and assistance systems available so that we are able to offer exactly the right ETR for your individual application!
- Double-depth stacking
- ProTrac suspension system
- Highest efficiency
- Highly Adaptable
- Strong performance
- Intuitive ergonomics
Double-depth racking is the domain of the ETR 335d:
- The basic load capacity of 1600 kg can be achieved even at a height of 10 m height – and applies also in the rear racking space
- Even at the highest possible lift height of 11.35 m loads weighing 1360 kg can still be stored at double depth
The modular design of the ETR allows for customised solutions that fit virtually any application:
- 17 baseleg openings
- 9 load wheel configurations
- 21 different masts
- Either single or double deep pantographs
- An optional Drive & Lift Plus package (ETR 340/345/335d only)
- Choose from a multitude of many other options and assistance systems
ProTrac suspension system
The safe and comfortable driving design increases the productivity of the operator:
- Sprung on both sides, the fully floating axle between the drive wheel and support wheel allows for safe cornering at high speed
- The use of highly resilient elastomers makes the suspension virtually maintenance-free
The high throughput of the ETR is thanks to the combination of its performance features.
- Superior lifting speed.
- Exceptional reach speeds – irrespective of the lifting height
- Above-average acceleration and travel speed
- Productivity-enhancing options such as the fork camera for fast and safe stacking even at high lift heights
- All powertrain components are perfectly harmonized:
- Pump motor, pump and controller are set up to jointly provide their maximum efficiency
- The innovative Jungheinrich AC technology – over 80,000 reach trucks in the market – is now available for 36 V systems
The ETR is designed to accommodate the needs of the operator:
- The bars of the overhead guard are slightly angled to ensure an optimal view of the load
- The multiPILOT control handle allows simultaneous activation of various functions (travel & hydraulic functions) with the intuitive use of one joystick
- All controls are designed for easy and precise operations even while wearing gloves