Jungheinrich EJE 220/225/230/235
Robust and powerful.
- Outstanding driving stability
The EJE Series 2 pallet trucks are extremely powerful. They are ideal for use when maximum throughput is required: During the loading and offloading of HGVs over ramps; in hard continuous operations with heavy loads; in 2-shift or even 3-shift operations. And also under harsh operating conditions.
The EJE also impresses with its advantages:
- Powerful, innovative 1.6 kW 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum throughput
- High residual capacity and powerful lift motor
- Extremely durable frame for exceptionally high operational demands
- State-of-the-art control electronics ensure perfect handling
- Low operating costs due to excellent energy management.
- Large batteries for long operating times
There are also ergonomic advantages: Safe working due to long, low-mounted tiller. This maintains the necessary distance between the operator and the truck. In confined areas, the crawl speed button reduces the speed for safe travelling with the tiller upright.
The EJE can be equipped with batteries up to 375 Ah. In combination with state-of-the-art and economical 3-phase AC technology, longer operating times are achieved. Multi-shift operation up to 24 hours is easily achievable with the optional lateral battery exchange.
The redesigned multi-functional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position and ergonomically arranged switches.
Advantages in overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Optimum cornering
- Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
- Lithium-ion technology
- Robust design also for the toughest applications
- Work ergonomically
- Additional equipment
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich three-phase AC motors offer higher performance while simultaneously reducing running costs:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management
- Strong acceleration even at maximum load
- Rapid direction change
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor
Robust design also for the toughest applications
- 8 mm high-grade steel apron on the front of the frame
- High residual capacities due to reinforced fork construction
- Suspended drive transmission (only EJE 235) compensates for shocks under heavy load conditions
Sprung and cushioned support wheels – linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar – distribute equalising forces dependent on travel conditions i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight-line travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel during cornering. ProTracLink also ensures minimum support wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle. Thanks to level equalisation by means of a mechanical link, both support wheels are always at the same height. The lower support wheel does not touch. Therefore there is no damage.
Tiller arm optimally adapted to the ergonomic needs of the operator:
- Clear colour coding and buttons with wear-resistant icons ensure intuitive operation
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator’s hand posture
- Easy accessibility of the crawl speed button when travelling with vertical tiller
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions
- Contactless sensor system with IP 65 protection rating. Maximum protection against breakdown
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
Battery capacities up to 375 Ah guarantee long operating times.
- Short version: 2 EPzS 180/250 Ah
- Long version: 3 EPzS 375 Ah (only EJE 225)
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional)
- Multi-shift operations facilitated by lateral battery exchange (optional)
- Cold store version
- Entry rollers
- Load guard
- Integrated weighing technology
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times
- No battery exchange required
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee