Jungheinrich EJC 212/214/216/220/230
Lift heights up to 6m.
- High residual capacities
- Sensitive lifting and lowering
The EJC pedestrian controlled trucks are designed for demanding applications. The trucks offer high lift heights up to 6000 mm, residual capacities as well as long operating times. The powerful 3-phase AC drive motor combined with the controller developed by Jungheinrich, guarantees high performance with simultaneously very low energy consumption. This ensures high throughput.
The trucks also feature an outstanding level of user-friendliness:
- Precise and sensitive lifting by electronically controlled lift motor which makes it easier, in particular, to stack large loads in narrow racking.
- Gentle depositing of the load on the floor or in the racking with proportional hydraulics.
- Especially low noise levels whilst lifting slowly reduce operator fatigue.
- liftPLUS (optional) enables the EJC 214/216 to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
- Electric tiller steering (optional) provides low steering forces for fatigue-free steering – especially when driving with the tiller vertical (crawl speed mode).
- Practical storage compartments put all the tools and equipment you may need, such as pens, knives or documents, within easy reach.
As well as user-friendliness, the truck offers excellent safety features: The long safety tiller in conjunction with the enclosed truck contours and the low apron ensure high operator safety.
The EJC draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah. Rapid lateral battery exchange enables the truck to be used in multi-shift operations. A built-in charger (optional) allows the integrated battery to be easily and reliably charged at any mains socket.
The rapid and boost charging capability of the innovative lithium-ion batteries (optional) also facilitates flexible use in multi-shift operation. Costs are reduced due to maintenance-free operation and the longer service life.
- Intelligent control and drive technology
- Practical storage compartments
- Service-friendly technology
- Additional equipment
- Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Robust construction
- Fully informed at all times
- Lithium-ion technology
Intelligent control and drive technology
Our 3-phase AC motors with electronic control, tuned perfectly to the application, offer you higher performance while simultaneously reducing running costs. The advantages are:
- High-efficiency levels with excellent energy management
- Powerful acceleration
- Rapid direction change
- Maintenance-free drive motor
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
Intuitive control of all lifting and lowering functions with the multifunctional tiller arm – allowing the operator to focus entirely on stacking and retrieval:
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics
- Automatic reduction in speed with raised load
- Four-wheel concept for high stability
- liftPLUS (optional): The EJC 214/216 achieves a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version
Practical storage compartments
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- Paper compartment in the front panel
- Storage compartments in the dashboard panel
- Clip pad
The EJC has been particularly robustly designed:
- 1-piece, hot-rolled box section forks
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities
- Battery lid made of solid sheet steel
- Front apron reinforced with additional beading and contouring
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism for simple wheel replacement with only slightly raised truck
- Tiller electronics sealed completely against moisture and dirt as per IP 65
- Electronic controls sealed for protection as per IP 54
- With EJC 212 (optional), on-board charger is protected against moisture and dirt as per IP 54
Fully informed at all times
The 2-inch display (optional) as the main display and setting instrument offers user control at a glance:
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages
- Choice of 3 travel programs
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card
- Twin roller support wheel to reduce wear
- Load guard
- Gentle depositing of the load on the ground
- Cold store version
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times
- No battery exchange required
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee