Jungheinrich EJC 112 with ramp comfort
Flexible operation on small ramps and uneven ground.
- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Sensitive lifting and lowering
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Comfortable operation
The strength of the EJC series 1 pedestrian stackers lies in transporting over short distances and stacking and retrieving up to 3600 mm high. With a narrow aisle width, the EJC is extremely light and safe to manoeuvre even in restricted areas. There is also the option to move the truck in crawl speed mode with the tiller in the upright position.
The powerful 24-V 3-phase AC drive motor with its optimised efficiency achieves high speeds and excellent acceleration in any situation. This enables the EJC Series 1 pedestrian stacker to offer the best conditions for fast and efficient goods throughput.
The ramp comfort feature activates a simple support arm lift. This increases the ground clearance significantly – in particular around the front support arm. The advantage: Easy crossing of thresholds, uneven surfaces or small ramps without grounding. Another advantage is the very precise and sensitive lift control. In particular, it makes it easier to stack large loads in narrow racking. The low noise levels whilst lifting slowly reduce operator fatigue.
The proportional hydraulics ensure that loads can be lowered gently either to the ground or into the racking. The EJC 112 draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 200 Ah. An optional built-in charger allows the integrated battery to be easily and reliably charged at any mains socket. A quick charge function is also optionally available.
Practical storage compartments on the dashboard and on the front of the truck ensure that all the tools and equipment you may need, such as pens, knives or documents, are within easy reach.
Advantages in overview
- Ramp comfort for uneven floors and gradients
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Practical storage compartments
- Long operating period with lead-acid battery
- Lithium-ion technology
- Innovative drive and control technology
- Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Service-friendly technology
- Additional equipment
Ramp comfort for uneven floors and gradients
2 robust cylinders increase the ground clearance under the support arms. The slight backward tilt of the truck brings the load into a safe and stable position. This allows the EJC to negotiate thresholds, undulating gradients and uneven floors.
Innovative drive and control technology
Motors with 3-phase AC technology offer more efficiency while simultaneously reducing operating costs thanks to the perfect match with the controllers developed in-house. The advantages are:
- High-efficiency levels with excellent energy management
- Powerful acceleration
- Rapid direction change
- Maintenance-free drive motor
Manoeuvrable and compact
Due to the short aisle width, optimum use is also possible without difficulty, even in confined spaces. If necessary, it is possible to continue working safely with the tiller upright and the crawl speed button pressed.
Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval
Especially safe and efficient stacking and retrieval due to:
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck
- Less noise produced with slow lifting via lift control
Practical storage compartments
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for keeping tools and equipment within easy reach:
- Paper compartment in the front panel
- Storage compartments in the dashboard panel
- Clip pad (in combination with the optional metal cover)
- Service access ports in the front apron allow solid tyres to be changed quickly
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised
- Tiller electronics sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 65
- Electronic controls and built-in charger (optional) sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 54
Long operating period with lead-acid battery
- Battery capacities up to 200 Ah ensure a long service life
- Built-in charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any standard 230-V mains socket (also available with rapid charging function for charging within a shift)
- CanDis – Discharge indicator and hour meter
- CanCode – access control via PIN code
- Load guard
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer
- Particularly robust metal battery lid for heavy-duty applications
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times
- No battery exchange required
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee