Jungheinrich EJC 110/112
Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Comfortable operation
- Sensitive lifting
The strength of the EJC series 1 pedestrian stackers lies in transporting over short distances and stacking and retrieving up to 4700 mm high. Due to its narrow width, the EJC can be manoeuvred particularly easily and safely even in confined spaces.
There is also the option to move the truck in crawl speed mode with the tiller in the upright position.
The 3-phase AC drive motor achieves optimum efficiency combined with the electronic controller developed by us. This enables us to achieve outstanding performance with low energy consumption – the best conditions for rapid and efficient goods throughput.
Operators can take advantage of the precise raising and gentle lowering of loads (optional with EJC 110). Gentle stacking of large loads is made possible by the controlled lifting motor and the handy buttons on the tiller arm.
The EJC 110/112 draw their required energy from batteries with capacities of up to 200 Ah. An integrated and moisture/dust-resistant battery charger (optional) allows simple recharging of the battery at any 230 V socket. This charger is also optionally available with a rapid charging function.
Practical storage compartments on the dashboard and on the front of the truck ensure that all the tools and equipment you may need, such as pens, knives or documents, are within easy reach.
- Innovative drive and control technology
- Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Service-friendly technology
- Fully informed at all times
- Lithium-ion technology
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Practical storage compartments
- Long operating period with lead-acid battery
- Additional equipment
Innovative drive and control technology
Greater performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs using three-phase AC motors with perfect match to the controller developed in-house by Jungheinrich. The advantages are:
- High-efficiency levels with excellent energy management
- Powerful acceleration
- Rapid direction change
- Maintenance-free drive motor
Manoeuvrable and compact
Due to the short aisle width, optimum use is also possible without difficulty, even in confined spaces. If necessary, it is possible to continue working safely with the tiller upright and the crawl speed button pressed.
Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval
Especially safe and efficient stacking and retrieval due to:
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by means of speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- Gentle depositing of the load via 2-stage lowering speed (EJC 110) and proportional hydraulics (EJC 112, optional with EJC 110)
- Long safety tiller provides sufficient distance between operator and truck
- Less noise produced with slow lifting via lift control
Practical storage compartments
The EJC 110/112 offer plenty of storage space for keeping tools and equipment:
- Paper compartment in the front panel
- Storage compartments in the dashboard panel
- Clip pad (in combination with the optional metal cover)
- Service access ports in the front apron allow solid tyres to be changed quickly
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised
- Tiller electronics sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 65
- Electronic controls and built-in charger (optional) sealed to protect against moisture and dirt as per IP 54
Long operating period with lead-acid battery
- Long service life with battery capacities up to 200 Ah
- Built-in battery charger (optional) for straightforward charging at any standard 230-V socket (also available with rapid charging function for charging within a shift)
Fully informed at all times
The 2-inch display (optional) as the main display and setting instrument offers user control at a glance:
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages
- Choice of 3 travel programs
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code transponder card (optional)
- CanDis: Discharge indicator and hour meter
- CanCode: Access control via PIN
- Load guard
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer
- Particularly robust metal battery lid for heavy-duty applications
- Cold store version
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times
- No battery exchange required
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee