Jungheinrich EFX 410/413
Unique truck concept.
- Unrestricted view
- RFID technology
- Modular design
- Effective energy management
The EFX 410 and EFX 413 tri-lateral stackers with 48-V 3-phase AC technology, 1000 to 1250 kg capacity and lift heights up to 7000 mm represent versatility and excellent flexibility in the narrow aisle warehouse. The EFX can be used in guided or free-ranging mode. The main area of application is the combined operation in narrow aisles, wide aisles and the apron area.
The EFX 410 and EFX 413 tri-lateral stackers impress with their ergonomic workstation with comfortable entry and exit, the vibration-absorbing comfort seat which can be adjusted to the operator’s weight and height and automotive-style pedal configuration. Large storage areas, clear contours and ergonomic operational devices make work significantly more pleasant and thus faster.
The focal point is the unique truck concept with a front seat and side-mounted mast for an unrestricted view of forks, load and travel route. The performance-enhancing operating concept also features a control panel with infinitely variable height and distance adjustment and large-format display.
With a whole range of innovative features, this system represents the very latest in ergonomics:
- Ergonomic controls with thumb-activated control of hydraulic functions for lifting, lowering, turning and reaching.
- Integrated sure-grip steering wheel to aid precise, safe handling.
- Information is transmitted via graphic display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- Outstanding visibility – unrestricted view of forks, load and travel route.
- Pioneer of 3-phase AC technology
- Cost-effective energy management
- warehouseNAVIGATION (optional)
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Additional equipment
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- RFID technology (optional)
- Ergonomics and comfort
- Reliable operation – high availability
- Integrated personnel protection system (PPS)
Pioneer of 3-phase AC technology
More than 150,000 Jungheinrich 3-phase AC trucks are in use all over the world. This depth of knowledge is reflected in today’s drive and control technology:
- Excellent productivity
- Low energy consumption
Control and CAN-Bus system
- All movements can be parameterised
Cost-effective energy management
- Doubled energy recovery through regenerative braking and lowering
- Longer operating times with one battery charge (up to 2 shifts)
- Active energy/battery management
- Longer battery life
- Shorter charging times
RFID technology (optional)
- Truck control with transponder technology
- Permanent route measuring for precise identification of all warehouse areas
- High degree of flexibility in terms of switching functions (end of aisle control, lift/travel cut-outs, travel speed reductions)
- Drive speeds optimised according to the floor topology
- Linking the EFX to a warehouse management system (WMS) using a radio data terminal or scanner
- Direct acceptance of the destination in the narrow aisle by the truck computer
- Automatic vertical and horizontal positioning
- Effective twin cycles
- RFID location detection prevents trucks travelling to incorrect destinations
- High level of flexibility in the warehouse with adaptation to existing WMS
- Throughput improved by up to 25%
Ergonomics and comfort
- Generously dimensioned entrance into the cab
- Outstanding view of the load and travel route
- Cushioned comfort seat absorbs vibrations
- Operating console with adjustable height and distance from the operator
- Soft keys with numeric keypad
- Limit position/transition damping for all hydraulic functions
Commissioning and maintenance
- Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process
- 1000 operating hours service interval
- Electronics with non-wearing sensor system
- Reliable operation – high availability
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus system
- Robust and maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive systems without parts wearing
- Mechanical rail guidance.
- Wire guidance for precise control in the aisle with no mechanical stress on components
- Radio with CD player and MP3 interface
- Synchronised traverse
- Modular system for lift and travel cut-outs as well as speed reduction
- Radio data terminal with mechanical and electrical interfaces for material flow management systems
- Jungheinrich ISM Online – Information System for Truck Management
Integrated personnel protection system (PPS)
- On-site integration with the safety computer
- Project planning, commissioning and maintenance by Jungheinrich