Jungheinrich EFG 110/113/115
Compact three-phase AC powered rear-wheel-drive forklift truck.
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Ergonomic workstation
- Compact dimensions
- Processor-controlled, upgradeable AC electronics
Rear-wheel drive, compact design, high-performance data and optimum ergonomically optimised working conditions – these are the strengths of our EFG 110k/110-115 electric three-wheel counterbalanced forklift trucks.
The design allows for high manoeuvrability, as well as fast manoeuvring in HGVs, wagons and containers. The ergonomic and performance-enhancing cockpit is characterised by a low entry height of only 520 mm. This guarantees easy and safe boarding.
Individual adjustment options for all operator sizes are possible thanks to the adjustable steering column and the 3-way adjustable comfort seat. At 2090 mm high, the comfort high roof offers plenty of headroom (container roof with a height of 1970 mm optional).
The hydraulic levers and soloPILOT (raising/lowering, direction change and horn in one lever) are comfortably situated for the operator’s hands. The excellent all-round visibility increases safety.
The comfort display is configured for viewing when looking in the direction of the forks. All service-relevant data is stored. Clear text displays provide information about operating hours as well as the battery charge (including lift cut-out).
With low steering/lever positioning forces, the power generated by the 3-phase AC motor summarised as per IP 54, is easily adjusted. Dynamic, smooth acceleration is optimally supported by the conventional accelerator/brake pedal configuration. The EFG 110k/110-115 electric three-wheel counterbalanced forklift truck is convincing both indoors and outdoors.
Outstanding price/performance ratio
- First-class design of operator seat, high-performance data and low life-cycle costs give an outstanding price/performance ratio
High residual capacity
- Full rated capacity up to 4500 mm (EFG 115) or 5000 mm (EFG 110k/110/113) can be achieved. This is due to excellent stability and safety
Innovative motor technology
Drive and lift motor with 3-phase AC technology with excellent thermal economy (no fans required)
Relaxed, fatigue-free work, even during long shifts due to ergonomically designed workstation:
- Standard comfort high roof for superior headroom
- Outstanding visibility through panorama mast and fork carriage
- Comfortable operation due to combined travel direction/hydraulic lever or multiPILOT (optional)
- Easier hydraulic power steering (5.2 revolutions for 180º steering angle)
Significantly reduced maintenance
- Single-piece metal cover ensures quick and easy access to the battery compartment
- Dirt, damp and water-resistant motors due to encapsulated design and electronic components complying to IP 54
- Prolonged service intervals: only every 1000 operating hours or every 12 months
- Hydraulic steering with a fully encapsulated cog-wheel system
- Maintenance and wear-free motors in AC technology
Economic driving and lifting
- 3-phase AC technology ensures optimum performance
- Energy recovery system
- Omission of motor fans
- Significantly prolonged work cycles and correspondingly reduced battery exchange
- Progressive lowering brake valve allows equal lowering speed with and without load
Innovative steering and safety technology
- Impulse AC technology steering allows sensitive driving
- Programmable performance parameters ensure flexibility
- 5 selectable travel programs (optional)
- Automatic reduction of travel speed when cornering by curveCONTROL (optional)
soloPILOT (standard equipment)
- Combination of the lifting/lowering, travel direction switch and horn functions in one control lever
- Operation of the additional functions – forward/backward tilting, side-shift (optional) and additional hydraulics (optional) with controls positioned directly in line
- Combination of all drive and hydraulic functions into one central control lever
- Smooth activation of all control commands without moving the hand
- Ergonomically optimised handle
- Also possible to smoothly operate several hydraulic functions at the same time
3-phase AC motors
- Maintenance-free drive with fully enclosed 3-phase AC motors with no carbon brushes
- Resistant to dust, dirt and damp
- Excellent thermal economy (fans are not required) due to drive and lift motor in 3-phase AC technology